Roger Woolger created Deep Memory Process DMP® he was also an inspirational teacher, ground-breaking therapist, traveller and Grail-seeker. He is considered to be one of the leading pioneers in the field of Regression Therapy worldwide. He was a Jungian analyst, an author of Other Lives, Other selves’ ‘Healing your past lives’ ‘ Eternal Return’ ‘Goddess within’ and numerous other articles.
His international program has been attracting therapists and healers from all over the world for over 30 years. This training provides not only advanced skills in regression work but also a comprehensive psycho/spiritual understanding of the dynamics of the human psyche, how trauma affects the psyche and how to facilitate resolution to long standing issues. More than just a technique, DMP® addresses core soul wounds and facilitates soul retrieval beyond the current life and integration of these lost parts. Deep Memory Process® has transformed the lives of thousands of individuals and changed the way many others perform therapy and healing with their clients. DMP transforms body, mind, emotion and spirit simultaneously and the results for clients can be profound.
Trainings are open to individuals with an interest in regression therapy and practitioners in the healing professions, the following list is not exclusive but includes :
Health professionals, GPs, care workers, Psychotherapists, Psychologists / Psychiatrists, Hypnotherapists, Regression TherapistsPsychosynthesis, transpersonal psychology, hypnotherapy, Gestalt therapy, Psychodrama, Rebirthing, Breath work, past life therapy, nurses and complementary health professionals. Energy healers, Holistic therapists, shamanism, Reiki, medicine, and nursing, as well as for spiritual counsellors & trainers, massage practitioners, body workers.
Training in Deep Memory Process® is divided into four modules, each lasting 5 days. The first two modules offer a certificate in Basic Past Life Therapy, with full certification in Deep Memory Process offered after completion of all four modules and case study requirements.
The four training modules are designed to be taken in two stages: two basic modules: levels 1 & 2, followed by two advanced modules: levels 3 & 4.Each training module contains lecture, discussion, demonstration and group processing. The trainings are designed to be highly self-experiential and personally transformative, held preferably in a retreat format , so that participants are able to deeply immerse themselves in the process. Depending on the various factors, usually with supervision we aim for you to guide and receive swop sessions in each training.
DEEP MEMORY PROCESS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CONTENT
MODULE 1 RUNNING THE STORY AND CORE EMOTIONAL RELEASE
- Regression as active embodiment (psychodrama);
- Understanding the process of assessing clients to explore background history and other possible influences on their presenting issues. Choosing which charged key phrases to use from the interview.
- Understanding the various methods of inductions; how to guide a past life story; working in the “now” of the story,
- observing body cues and energy movements,
- using and working with resistance and blocks;
- dramatic tension; learn the importance of and how to facilitate healing catharsis;
- symbolic resonance;
- introduction to working in the after-life states (Bardos) understanding about past life fragmentation and the concept of ‘unfinished business’ at physical, emotional and mental levels.
MODULE 3 PHYSICAL BODY RELEASE INCLUDING HEALING THE ENERGY OR SUBTLE BODY
- Working directly with the body
- understanding the correct use of touch and props
- Inductions into past life memories via the body
- understanding chronic physical patterns held at death
- giving the various parts of the body have a voice and tell its story
- Techniques to ‘unfreeze’ life force energy and help the stuck emotions, thoughts and physical residues be released
- Working with the physical Body or postural image
- understanding the connection to the wounds held in the etheric body
- places of stored emotion in the body; strategies for release of body patterns using props and psycho-dramatic techniques
MODULE 2 WORKING WITH SPIRIT AND DEATH TRANSITION IN THE AFTERLIFE (BARDOS)
- Working with the past life death stages and the transition of the spirit into the interlife or ‘Bardo’ realms.
- Learn the numerous resources available to help the past life spirit transform any unfinished business with persons on earth;
- how to enable a life review;
- enable reconciliation,
- letting go and the differing aspects of forgiveness;
- integration of soul-fragments,
- mediation and use of spirit helpers and guides; animal spirits; ancestors.
- Work with the various levels of Bardo reality and how to work with each;
- introductions to the different issues of spirit release, attachments of loved ones through to the darker residues’ working with the collective and groups of spirits and other peoples soul fragments;
- releasing imprints on the physical, emotional and mental levels.
MODULE 4 WORKING WITH COMPLEX RESIDUES OF TRAUMA AND ABUSE: DISSOCIATION AND THE BODY
- Memory and the body; recognizing clinical “shock”;
- post traumatic dynamics PTSD; dissociative states,
- soul loss and fragmentation; trauma release and catharsis;
- reactions to sexual and physical abuse, chronic pain, torture and horror;
- collective traumas including unconscious bleed-throughs from “past lives” and wounded “spirit” attachments;
- patterns of defence, avoidance, resistance, denial and chronic shut-down;
- healing strategies; ‘surplus reality’ and mini- bardo states for healing and release;
- dialoguing with the body; working with breath and the body.
- How to apply DMP techniques for clients ‘current life issues’ dealing with present day residues of trauma and how to enable release and healing.