Deep Memory Process training UK with Juanita Puddifoot - 5 day module 4 from June 23rd to 27th 2019
for further details and to book a place please contact Juanita - email@example.com or tel UK 01234 350313 or Mob - 07455269891
MODULE 4 WORKING WITH COMPLEX RESIDUES OF TRAUMA AND ABUSE: DISSOCIATION AND THE BODY
- Memory and the body; recognizing clinical “shock”;
- post traumatic dynamics PTSD; dissociative states,
- soul loss and fragmentation; trauma release and catharsis;
- reactions to sexual and physical abuse, chronic pain, torture and horror;
- collective traumas including unconscious bleed-throughs from “past lives” and wounded “spirit” attachments;
- patterns of defence, avoidance, resistance, denial and chronic shut-down;
- healing strategies; ‘surplus reality’ and mini- bardo states for healing and release;
- dialoguing with the body; working with breath and the body.
- How to apply DMP techniques for clients ‘current life issues’ dealing with present day residues of trauma and how to enable release and healing.
Venue - Private House in Worcestershire UK - exact details will be provided when participants have booked a place.
Times - Arriving from 5 pm 0n sunday 23rd till friday 27th at 1 pm.
Fee for tuition - full fee is £325 (not including accommodation) previous DMP trainees & DMP graduates have concessions available.
Accommodation & Meals - £62.50 x 5 nights = TOTAL £312.50