Deep Memory Process training UK with Juanita Puddifoot - 5 day module 2 from April 13th to 18th 2018
Arriving from 4 pm 0n friday 13th till wednesday 18th at 1 pm. Early bird available otherwise £325 (not including accommodaiton)
DMP is a therapeutic method to explore life’s issues and difficulties that are negativity effecting your life today. These influences may come from your current childhood and adulthood or any of the following soul wounds –
- Spiritual realm – as a spirit deciding to enter physical realm
- Womb and birth – the vibrational influence from the mother
- Generational or ancestor residues
- Past lives (belief is not necessary can be used as a story framework for unconscious mind)
- Other people’s projections from friends, family, work colleagues etc
- Spirit attachments (influences that do not belong to you)
To discuss the training or any other related issues to DMP please contact Juanita Puddifoot
Tel – 01234 350313 M – 07455269891 or email email@example.com
The Module is for anyone:
Looking for a professional course to become a therapy practitioner
Already a professional therapist and wish to enhance your skills and knowledge
Looking for a personal development course for self growth and transformation
Interested in DMP and would like to experience the process
DMP focuses on identifying the causes of the negative influences then works on transforming these, releasing any thoughts, emotions, physical residues including healing and integration. Including working with traumatic residues embedded in the physical and subtle bodies.
Juanita provides transpersonal transformational work, 1 to 1 consultations, courses for self-development and to enhance therapists skills or professional training programmes to become a practitioner. She is invited to provide lectures and tailor made trainings for groups and organisations internationally.
An important stage on Juanita’s journey was working with the late author and grail seeker Dr Roger Woolger PhD (creator of Deep Memory Process, past life regression therapy) in Britain, France, Turkey, Egypt and Greece. She is now a Trainer of DMP and is a member of the Woogler Training International professional council that oversees his work and continues his legacy worldwide. (for more information about Juanita www.energygateways.com)
Module 2 Content – Working with Spirit and the Death Transition in the Afterlife (Bardos)
- Working with the past life death stages and the transition of the spirit into the interlife or ‘Bardo’ realms.
- working with the spiritual resources - higher realms of guides, healers, teachers, ancestors and power animals
- how imprints are linked on the physical, emotional and mental levels.
- transform any unfinished business the past life character (plc) carries
- ways to enable plc life review;
- Identify previous life connections with family and friends
- Importance of reconciliation with love ones in the bardo realm
- Enabling dialogue and mediation with all characters in past life story
- Working with all characters including the perpetrators
- Ways to help the plc let go and the differing aspects of forgiveness;
- working with the spiritual teachers to provide meaning and purpose to the plc life
- understand the various levels of Bardo reality and how to work with each;
- introductions to the different issues of spirit release,
- attachments of loved ones through to the darker residues’
- working with collective residues
- ways to release groups of spirits from past life stories
- integration of soul-fragments,
- learn to identify ‘false or fantasy lives’
- introductions to the different issues of spirit release, attachments of loved ones through to the darker residues’
- importance of reframing certain aspects of past lives in the bardo review
- Influences and mirroring in the clients life of the theme in the past life
The DMP Module 2 training is a 5 day residential at a wonderful supportive and lovely venue called Purley Chase Centre Warwickshire.
Early bird payment paid in full of £300 by March 1st 2018 after this date £325 . otherwise to secure a place you can pay a non-refundable £150 to reserve a place and pay the remaining just before course. (this payment is for tuition part only, accommodation is extra see below)
FOR FURTHER DETAILS & STEPS TO BOOK
On the Deep Memory Process training UK
Contact Juanita to discuss the training in more detail, to clairfy what is involved and to help with any questions.
tel +44 (0)123 350313 email firstname.lastname@example.org or skype
STEPS FOR PAYMENT
- After discussion with Juanita, documentation for the training will be sent
- Payment either by bank transfer or paypal ( all bank, exchange rate fee, extra charges will need to be paid for)
- If appropiate, early bird payment of £300 in full before 10th August.
- If paying deposit of £155 then remaining amount payable before module begins
- Then a deposit of £30 is paid directly to venue to secure the accommodation
To pay by bank transfer please contact Juanita for further details
on tel +44(0)1234 350313 email email@example.com
All bank charges will be liable for payment by participants.
Deposit £150 to secure a place DMP Module 1 October 2017
(£5.30 extra is for paypal charges for UK only, for overseas payments please contact Juanita as extra costs will apply)
Payment will be £155.30
Full payment DMP Module 2 £325
(charges of paypal £11.26 for UK only, for overseas payments please contact Juanita as extra costs will apply)
Payment will be £336.26
Further details for 2018 DMP Module 2 April 13 to 18
Arrival from 4pm on first day, a gathering for a meeting either before or after supper (this is essential) and last day finish teaching at 5 pm .
Usually 9.30 am to lunch 1 to 2.30/3pm then work till 6.30 pm work again from 7.30 to 8.30/9 pm depending on group.
All modules are 5 day residential retreats. Apart from the first and last day, we start 9.30 till 6 pm dinner then training continues afterwards from 7.30 until 8.30 at night depending on work requirements and stage of process.
Accommodation is extra Venue is:
accommodation includes 5 nights, and 3 meals a day – single ensuite £ 295 ( £59 per day) shared facilities £ 245 (£49 per day)
see website http://www.purleychasecentre.org.uk/directions/
Travel from London Euston to Atherstone, which is the nearest station, You will need to prebook a taxi as the station is very small or walk a short distance into the town to find one.
the nearest airport is Birmingham then a train journey about 20 mins to Nuneaton and then a taxi for about 10 miles. Alternatively you can fly to London Heathrow or Gatwick and catch a train to London Euston then a train to Atherstone a small station near the centre and then a pre-booked taxi to the centre.
see venue website for directions
If the course has to be cancelled then monies will be returned. Otherwise the deposit and remaining fees are non-refundable. We strongly recommend individuals take out Insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances eg. flights, course, accommodation, travel etc.